Recommended youtube channels?

Blade

White Belt
Reaction score
Dear all,
What are your favorite youtube channels teaching a breakdown of techinques, concepts etc'?

What I have in mind is something like FightTips or hard2hurt, but FMA weapon oriented, or maybe any channel methodically teaching their version of the art.

Best!

Hard 2 Hurt? I watch that because Icy Mike is just so damn funny. And gives solid info too.

But as for useful FMA stuff? Try the following. Not for entertainment, not a channel for "methodical" instruction, but a good one for basic concepts and no flash whatsoever: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMwn6VOgfu4KSnuoxcG43LQ

There used to be a set of VHS tapes, and maybe later, DVDs available with the original Latosa PMAS system I learned back in the 80s and early 90s. Now Rene just teaches his FMA as a way to train general fighting concepts applicable to any combat art. Still I found a short clip on Youtube that shows the way the system looked when I trained it around 30 years ago (check out the mullet the student is wearing). :D

Also, you might check out what Emin Boztepe, a Wing Tsun guy who is one of the better known instructors of this FMA system has on youtube:

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/user/DBMAVIDS/videos

The Dog Brothers are always good

You could also ask this over at the MT sister site, www.fmatalk.com

FmaTalk was pretty dead last time I checked. Has been for a long time. I used to log in once in a blue moon just to see if Crafty Dog had any new posts in the DBMA sub-forum. Anyway, I just went back there and found the forum has been shut down. Looks like Datu Tim finally threw in the towel. Found this online:

Last edited:
Hey, you know there were some good posts in the archives of FmaTalk. Now that resource is gone. :(

Makes me realize that maybe we need to support this forum a little mere. It's all we have left. If it shuts down, all the archives here are gone too. :cool:

Hey, you know there were some good posts in the archives of FmaTalk. Now that resource is gone. :(

Makes me realize that maybe we need to support this forum a little mere. It's all we have left. If it shuts down, all the archives here are gone too. :cool:

Man, I hadn't been there in a bit. Didn't realize it had closed down. Lots of good info on there.

Kenpotalk is still up. Seems like it's only at 1-2 posts a week though.

Back