Pretty much explaiins my day

At my current job, I'm doing sales and ad hoc IT work (small company). One of my co-workers should be reported to the EPA for the deforestation her printing causes, and she seems mystified when the printer runs out of paper.
We have a new catchphrase here, coined by yours truly, "You kill it, you fill it." :lol:

Yes the number of people who will print something, and have it only print half the huge number of pages they need or printed and not refil the paper, but have it sent to another printer. Personally, I think they should be turned into paper.

Yes the number of people who will print something, and have it only print half the huge number of pages they need or printed and not refil the paper, but have it sent to another printer. Personally, I think they should be turned into paper.

Interesting, my favorite paper brand is Soylent White.

And it gets better

I took yesterday off to get away from my office for a bit, it has been driving me nuts lately :banghead:, and WHAT did some very nice person on the Help Desk do??? Give out my direct office number to at least 3 users :disgust: so now I am getting calls for just about everything. :ticked:.. most of which has absolutly nothing to do with me.:mad:

:angry: I am just so very happy :flammad:

And it gets better

I took yesterday off to get away from my office for a bit, it has been driving me nuts lately :banghead:, and WHAT did some very nice person on the Help Desk do??? Give out my direct office number to at least 3 users :disgust: so now I am getting calls for just about everything. :ticked:.. most of which has absolutly nothing to do with me.:mad:

:angry: I am just so very happy :flammad:
The last time a co-worker did that to me I just forwarded my phone to their extension. :p

The last time a co-worker did that to me I just forwarded my phone to their extension. :p

I did something similar and I also told people to call him at him home on the weekend. His number was unpublished and unlisted. It sucks when you take a day, and they track you down. :(

Latest Discussions

Back