Prayer/Meditation/Good thoughts Request Thread

And to bring this thread back to where it should be, a number of you know that Jenna is again going through surgery. In fact, she's in theatre at this exact moment.

So, for Jenna.

Be back here soon, J.

I don't have a deity to offer prayers too but I am ever convinced that a combined positive and caring frame of mind can be of help to those we care about even when we are not present.

My hopes are with Jenna as she faces surgery for the third time; may our comradely love aid her in her fight.

All love and empowerment to Jenna and her son today and always.

My mother has been suffering from emphysema for a couple of years. She was taken to ER yesterday and is now admitted and being treated for pneumonia. This is very dangerous for people with emphysema. It's not looking good at this point. We're not ready to lose her. Her name is Della.

My mother has been suffering from emphysema for a couple of years. She was taken to ER yesterday and is now admitted and being treated for pneumonia. This is very dangerous for people with emphysema. It's not looking good at this point. We're not ready to lose her. Her name is Della.
I will be thinking of, Della. Intercessory prayer is very powerful.

And to bring this thread back to where it should be, a number of you know that Jenna is again going through surgery. In fact, she's in theatre at this exact moment.

So, for Jenna.

Be back here soon, J.

Jenna is one of the members I grew fond of because of her kind and caring nature. I miss her here at MT and think about her often. The down side of key board friendships, is the fact that when communication is broken there is really no way of reconnecting.
If you have contact, Chris, please give her our best..............

Very sorry to hear this Tames :( Good thoughts to Della, to you, and to your family. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Back