Parent night out

We do these once every few months. We definetly get a big turn out, especially when we charge around $20 a kid, and friends come for free (everyone signs a waiver which gives us their name, email, phone number, etc and afterwards we send them a thank you note for coming with a card for a free week of lessons). We have them from 6:00-10:00 and like everyone said, have a small class, play some games, eat pizza and watch a movie.
Our best one EVER was our Jedi Night. We did it a couple months back when the new clone war movie was out. We went to the movie, then came back and played with light sabers (My instructor and his buddy have about 25 of the really nice light sabers between them..... which is actually kinda funny when I think about it). The kids had a blast, I want to say we charged something like $40 per kid (no discount for guests) and we had like 50 kids!!! You could do the same thing and just watch a star wars movie at the school (which we are planning on doing in a couple months) or find a way to incorporate a fun night with another new movie that kids are dying to see.

Well we have upped the antee on this. We are having our 1st Annual Martial Arts Extravaganza weekend. Friday night will be PNO where we will be featuring Kung Fu Panda. Saturday is our Dojo Days(inner school tournament) & Annual Holiday Sales Day, Sunday will be an open gym/free xma class. The cost will be $40.00 for the weekend or $15.00 for PNO and $35.00 for Dojo Days.

Well we will be having our first ever parent night out, in two weeks. I will let everyone know how it went.

Latest Discussions

Back