Osu

Taka

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I live in the suburbs of Paris, I'm 24 and I practiced Karate during 5 years when I was younger and few years of Boxing. I must admit that I miss Karate and I think about start again in September if the pandemic's situation doesn't evolve until there.

Passionate about Martial Arts since my 5 years old I guess, my uncle lent me few VHS including "Kickboxer" with JCVD and "The Way of the Dragon" with Bruce Lee. I felt in love and I remember asking my parent about practicing "Kung-fu" haha

Thanks for having read this pitiful introduction and looking forward to reading y'all :D

Welcome to the forum Taka! Hope you enjoy our humble abode here!

Fantastic, yeah definitely get back into it if the itch is still there, listen to that :) am a karate guy too. Osu, love your avatar pic too!

Thank you Jobo, what do/did you pratice ?
karate , a very odd sort of karate with bits of kung fu, in fac5 i suspec5 its m9te kung fu thwn karate to be honest

Last edited:
Osu, love your avatar pic too!
Thanks I made it yesterday ! Well, I didn't drew it, I'm a very bad drawer but I changed color of the Karate-Gi, the belt and I added up the background haha

And yeah I will definitely start again, if I can't in Dojo, it will be by my own I guess :cool:

(Like your avi too by the way, I hope you're the yellow belt one !)

karate , a very odd sort of karate with bits of kung fu, in fac5 i suspec5 its m9te kung fu thwn karate to be honest
Sounds like Uechi Ryu or something jobo, stylistically looks more like a form of kung fu

Thanks I made it yesterday ! Well, I didn't drew it, I'm a very bad drawer but I changed color of the Karate-Gi, the belt and I added up the background haha

And yeah I will definitely start again, if I can't in Dojo, it will be by my own I guess :cool:

(Like your avi too by the way, I hope you're the yellow belt one !)

Awesome, yeah that's me at my green belt grading haha, good times!

After all, Karate came from China ^^

Welcome to Martial Talk, Taka. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Back