oregon/idaho/washington/north california/british columbia

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
2 questions:

1. how many folks on this here forum live in the pacific northwest

2. how far would people be willing to drive for a martialtalk shindig of one sort or another?

I live in the Great PNW and would drive as far as So. Cali to an M&G.

I live in Wyoming, but would definately attend a gathering.

Anything on the coast is 15 hours from me, so location doesn't really matter. But in general terms, Portland/Vancouver is pretty central for PNW folks.

Lamont

I am in San Francisco, and would love to have a West Coast gathering. I would be willing to go as far as I can drive in a day, maybe a bit futher. Not sure I'd be up to flying, just trying to keep costs down.

The real question is when is the Las Vegas Meet and Gamble... er... greet.

:D

Flatlander said:
I'd go as far as Moose Jaw. :p
I've read several of you GWNers type you'd retire in Moose Jaw, so I finally googled it, expecting to find a butcher's guide. Lo and behold I found the official website for the Town of Moose Jaw! Fairly close to Regina - and definitly close enough for CERTAIN MANITOBANS to drive to (not that I'm referring to LISA or anything).

shesulsa said:
I've read several of you GWNers type you'd retire in Moose Jaw, so I finally googled it, expecting to find a butcher's guide. Lo and behold I found the official website for the Town of Moose Jaw! Fairly close to Regina - and definitly close enough for CERTAIN MANITOBANS to drive to (not that I'm referring to LISA or anything).

I wouldn't go to Moose Jaw... I have heard crazy **** happens there. Animal kinda stuff....shiver....involving a rather large moose!

Attachments

• $mac.jpg
    $mac.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 116

Latest Discussions

Back