Nude Hiking anyone?

Just don't do this nude hiking in Arkansas in the 'bug' season. The mosquitoes are horrid. Same goes down here if you get near the Big Thicket (it isn't called that for nothing.)

And also keep in mind LYME DISEASE. When you are in the buff, those ticks can crawl up into all kinds of places.

Oh, and never cook bacon in the buff. That grease is hot.

Deaf

Just don't do this nude hiking in Arkansas in the 'bug' season. The mosquitoes are horrid. Same goes down here if you get near the Big Thicket (it isn't called that for nothing.)

And also keep in mind LYME DISEASE. When you are in the buff, those ticks can crawl up into all kinds of places.

Oh, and never cook bacon in the buff. That grease is hot.

Deaf

i fully recommend carrying a shotgun for mosquitoes when hiking in arkansas.

jf

I'm in Northern California...where poison oak is thick as weeds anywhere off-trail, and often on. The thought of having to rub copious amounts of calamine lotion on a serious set of skin rashes, itching like mad and broken out into a weeping rash, all over the parts of my body I would hope never to associate the words "weeping rash" with...I'll hold off on the nekkid hiking thing, for now.

D.

bugs, plants, bah. That's why you hike nekid in the winter, sillys. :D

Hah I find it hilarious that in the photo they are hiking nude but still wear hats. This is the first I have ever heard of hiking nude but it certainly sounds like an experience. As for me doing it, I wouldn't count on it.

Hm, I wonder how nude hiking would come across as a first date? Yowza!
Well it would serve as two indications. One, being how good you two really look sans clothes. Two, as how uninhibited you and your date really are.

It also sort of ... cuts to the chase as it were. :rolleyes:

Hm, I wonder how nude hiking would come across as a first date?

Might be a good way to get rid of a blind date gone bad? Of course that could go bad real quick, also...

Latest Discussions

Back