Now they've gone to far!!!

I have to agree completely, it's just wrong.

I am also completely ashamed to say it is just so tacky it is hilarious

And go easy on the Chuck references… You never know when he may be watching

Brian R. VanCise said:
Definately wrong but there are a few people I would love one of! :supcool:

Against my better judgment - and because my sensei was in a good mood - I told him about the O-Sensei bobblehead. He thought it was funny, and asked me if I had one. I offered to email him the link. So we may have the O-Sensei bobblehead in the dojo in the near future. :lol:

Swordlady said:
Against my better judgment - and because my sensei was in a good mood - I told him about the O-Sensei bobblehead. He thought it was funny, and asked me if I had one. I offered to email him the link. So we may have the O-Sensei bobblehead in the dojo in the near future. :lol:

fun, fun

I would say someone has to much time on their hands. Who would even consider that?? Uggrah!!

So very wrong, and so very funny. We need more of those.

Jeff

This is hilarious and very, very wrong!!! OK. I know how to sell a million of these things. Make it a talking bobble-head that says "My enemies are defeated before they begin. All I have to do is stand this way".

How 'bout it? :)

Fu Bag

WOW! Funny!

Wrong... but, funny!

It's amazing the lengths people will go to commercially... all in the name of the almighty dollar...

Having said that... I WANT ONE! hehehe

Wrong on a lot of levels...

Carol Kaur said:
Nope. Chuck Norris makes bobbleheads out of folks he kills with his bare hands. :rofl:

Little known fact, bobbleheads are made my Chuck Norris. He stares at regular dolls and telepathically sends them messages about his roundhouse kicks. Their necks break spontaneously. If you are questioning why Chuck Norris is sending telepathic messages to dolls, just stop right there. He can do the same thing to you if you keep it up.

w.kaer said:
Little known fact, bobbleheads are made my Chuck Norris. He stares at regular dolls and telepathically sends them messages about his roundhouse kicks. Their necks break spontaneously. If you are questioning why Chuck Norris is sending telepathic messages to dolls, just stop right there. He can do the same thing to you if you keep it up.

I was wondering if Chuck had something to do with this.

And now that I know that you told us he is telepathic, we're all doomed to a life of bobble headedness.

O sensei as a Pez dispenser? Perish the thought. Now maybe Funakoshi.....

Wow. Maybe I shouldn't change the channel when his infomercials come on.....

Back