New

Originally posted by Ender
the name is from the book "Ender's Game".....it's a series of books written by Orson Scott Card..*s

I have read the first, and the rest are on my to read list :D

I thought of this when I read your name.

Good Story :D

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Ender,

I see you are a Kenpo Black Belt.

You should look at, if not read through Mr. C's QnA thread. It is extraordinary.

There are several stray posts in there but it is a goldmine.

http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=2333&referrerid=391

Welcome aboard.

P.S. I just checked and it would be 304 pages if I printed it. It would surely be less if I pasted it into Word and edited some of the space and graphics/signatures out.
:eek:

Originally posted by RCastillo
Yes we are "The Coalition of Kenpo", as authorized by President Bush.:cool:

I just thought I'd tell you I have NOTHING to do with Kenpo But you do have to watch out for me :D Welcome....to the wonderful and whacky world of MARTIAL TALK :lol:

Originally posted by Master of Blades
I just thought I'd tell you I have NOTHING to do with Kenpo But you do have to watch out for me :D Welcome....to the wonderful and whacky world of MARTIAL TALK :lol:

Yeah that's right.. MOB has Nothing to do with Kenpo.. so whatcha doing hanging out with us Kenpoists .. :EG:

That's ok MOB, we all have our faults your forgiven :rofl: :rofl:

:asian:

Originally posted by KenpoTess
Yeah that's right.. MOB has Nothing to do with Kenpo.. so whatcha doing hanging out with us Kenpoists .. :EG:

Alright........Lets get this straight.....You guys hang out with ME! :p

Originally posted by Klondike93That's ok MOB, we all have our faults your forgiven :rofl: :rofl:

Gee thanks......I think :rolleyes:

Alright........Lets get this straight.....You guys hang out with ME! :p

Gee thanks......I think :rolleyes:

Thanks, you're the only one that lets me hang out with them.:(

Back