New

Ender

Black Belt
Reaction score
hello...I'm new to this site. trying to feel my way around...look at the posts. I will try to get into some of the discussions later and hopefully not talk about something thats already been discussed.

Originally posted by Michael Billings
I read a bunch of posts before I felt comfortable jumping into the water. Welcome.

Oss,
-Michael

You're lucky, I didn't have a choice. I was drafted by the Goldendragon, and have been a prisoner here ever since............:(

Even if you do start up something that has already been discussed, you will probably have a refreshing or new outlook on the old subject anyway:)

--Dave

:asian:

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum. I'm a newbie myself, but I've already gotten to know some great people, and had some informative discussions.

Welcome.
I hope you enjoy the different threads and please fell free to ask questions and/or reply to posts.
Take a few minutes/hours to review some of the older posts and use the search mode to see if a topic may have occured befor.

ok...new question..how do you reply to a "certain" post as opposed to a general post?...and what do the red or green squares mean?

Originally posted by Ender
ok...new question..how do you reply to a "certain" post as opposed to a general post?...and what do the red or green squares mean?

To reply to a certain post,

Left click on the button at the bottm of the post labeled "Quote"

The Red and Green boxes is an onlne indicator. If it is Green the person in logged into MartialTalk, Red means they are offline.

Any more questions?

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
To reply to a certain post,

Left click on the button at the bottm of the post labeled "Quote"

The Red and Green boxes is an onlne indicator. If it is Green the person in logged into MartialTalk, Red means they are offline.

Any more questions?

kewl!..thanks!

Welcome aboard, I've learned alot here already and know that with the wealth of knowledge some of th folks here have I'll never stop learning. Hope you have as good an experience as I have had thus far.

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Welcome.

Just watch out for Castillo and Master Of Blades!:rofl:

Yes we are "The Coalition of Kenpo", as authorized by President Bush.:cool:

Now there's a comforting thought. It is good to know y'all are danging out there as a bizarre distraction so we can better hold down the fort at home. :armed:

See ya both at the rendezvous point :cheers:

(That's root beer for you, MOB)

Well, of course!

Oh, by the way, welcome, Ender.

Do you read Lovecraft? Where did you get your name?

(I almost wrote Lovelace- hahahaa. Only the over-thirties should get that :D )

the name is from the book "Ender's Game".....it's a series of books written by Orson Scott Card..*s

Latest Discussions

Back