New Ranking System?

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been asked elsewhere, but I could not find it.

Before MT got sold, they had a ranking system where a certain amount of posts earned you a new "belt." I cannot remember what I was on before the change. However, I have been "Master Black Belt" for some time now. Is there a new ranking system? How does it work? And where is it posted?

I know it seems silly, but to me whenever there is a ranking system for ANYTHING I do, my drive to advance automatically kicks in.

Not sure if this has been asked elsewhere, but I could not find it.

Before MT got sold, they had a ranking system where a certain amount of posts earned you a new "belt." I cannot remember what I was on before the change. However, I have been "Master Black Belt" for some time now. Is there a new ranking system? How does it work? And where is it posted?

I know it seems silly, but to me whenever there is a ranking system for ANYTHING I do, my drive to advance automatically kicks in.
It's still based on the number of posts. 1,500 for your next rank, grasshopper. I can't find the official thread, but here's one of Bob's old posts on it.

Damn...THREE THOUSAND between Senior Master and Grand Master???

You can always post-whore over in the Last Person Thread...

You can always post-whore over in the Last Person Thread...

That ain't my thang. I have tried my hardest to post with some actual content to my content...although I have been guilty of saying nothing more than "welcome" on the Meet & Greet board.

Back