Nei Kung

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you specifically name all the liars in your book? So we all know who they are so we too can grab a torch and pitch fork?

Just one of them, the one who is hurting a lot people with his lies, now there's a guy who made a lot of money selling books full of dangerous BS. There's another one that is mentioned in a different context in the book, Lama Dorje Dumbdrop.

I spell things how I feel like, and I'm old fashioned, traditional in a way. If you claim to know nie kung then you're probably one of the liars or the clueless student of an up-line liar, which is why this thread bothers you so much..

So you can claim you know Neigong but your not a liar, but if I claim it I am a liar :D
I do not claim to know Neigong, though if you read my posts people might say I do.
I do claim I have licenses and titles Encho is license and title name not just my screen name:D Though I do not take it to seriously.

So you can claim you know Neigong but your not a liar, but if I claim it I am a liar :D
I do not claim to know Neigong, though if you read my posts people might say I do.
I do claim I have licenses and titles Encho is license and title name not just my screen name:D Though I do not take it to seriously.

You're one of those amateurs with a certificate? That's hilarious. A certificate in nei kung is a sure sign of mediocrity. If you ever see a wizard with a certificate you can be sure the world has gone to hell.

That is the most horrible tai chi performance I have seen. No internal, totally external, a rank beginner. If you think that's good then I can see you aint worth talking to any more.

This is the best Chen style tai chi you will ever see:
His Taijiquan is better than yours! The point was he has only been doing it a year! Meaning your Chen Taijiquan isn't even good enough for a 1 year student in Chen Taijiquan.

You're one of those amateurs with a certificate? That's hilarious. A certificate in nei kung is a sure sign of mediocrity. If you ever see a wizard with a certificate you can be sure the world has gone to hell.
I do not have a certificate in Neigong nor did I claim I did. I said Encho is my license and title, I was given that, though originally I did not pass my license exam because my answers were not long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back