Need Help Haircut Style!

Corporal Hicks

Black Belt
Reaction score
I've just realised I've got a haircut 2maro, and my hair is quite long but I need it shorterbecause I've got a university interview with the Police and I need to look good for it, and it not scraggy.
Trouble is I've got a high hairline, so shorter hair probably makes me look like I have a massive forehead. Anybody here a hairdresser? Are there any decent shorter styles for high hairlines. Anybody? Help? Lol!

One guy in our class, really likes the Flowbee look, short all around. Just get one from Wally world. :D My son, has a higher forehead likes it short, little spikey, ruffled, and really short on the sides. I wouldn't do the mullet look though if the people interviewing are around 40. TW

I would advise avoiding the mullet at all costs.

Just remember, the difference between a bad haircut and a good haircut is about 2 weeks. If your forehead does look a little too big, that problem will take care of itself in a short while. And I don't think the police interviewer will really care if you have a big forehead.

Zepp said:
I would advise avoiding the mullet at all costs.

Just remember, the difference between a bad haircut and a good haircut is about 2 weeks. If your forehead does look a little too big, that problem will take care of itself in a short while. And I don't think the police interviewer will really care if you have a big forehead.
Just write "I love the Police" on your forehead with magic marker... you are a shoe-in then.

Try this look

jaybass_alt.jpg

Back