Love the new MySpace Style background!

Myspace?

Crappit, I'm undoing it. Can't beliee I did something that reminds people of myspace...

You guys mean the pumpkin face thing, right? Yes, its just like myspace. That is exactly what I thought of when I first saw it... I thought, "Wait, I wanted to request the page from martialtalk.com, but I am getting a myspace page instead. Perhaps I hit the wrong bookmark?"

Then I saw the rest of it come up. I knew then --> the martialtalk.com site now has a pumpkin head, "myspace" style!

As long as it does not crash the browser, that is the main thing!!!

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Robert

I like it alot!
icon6.gif

It's good—more open feel—but it's going to take me some getting used to... I'm still wondering, where did all the visual structure go?? After a couple of weeks, though, it'll probably seem the most natural thing in the world.

I think it gives the site a lot of character. You could change it once a month with different themes. Pretty cool! :)

I Couldn't agree MORE!!!!!

Alternate themes, near holidays....put something associated w/that holiday up. The rest of the year, use different MA or oriental motifs.

Love it

Your Brother
John

It might be nice to import one extra style, a very minimalistic lightweight one, so that users who have legacy hardware could more easily "opt out" of seeing the extra stuff.

It looks great , But it has slowed down the web site so much I hope it dosnt last too long.

This is just for halloween, will be gone tomorrow ;)

Any slow down is not on the site, but on your end. Browser redrawing things with transparency, so depending on your system you might see scrolling get a little slower.

Probably is a problem my end, but it is only the MT site that is affected. It takes almost a full minute for each page to load and scrolling is extremely slow and jerky. I will try another browser .:)

Switched from Opera to Mozilla and scrolling is a bit better. Thanks for the tip.

Back