Latest Picture from Mars!!!

K

KenpoGirl

This is absolute proof that they did indeed make it to Mars!!!

Dot
:D

Attachments

• $pic01064.jpg
    $pic01064.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 142
Hey I have an idea, but its not worth its own thread; so, I'll hijack this one. What if on our taxes there was a little box where you could check it and send just one dollar to a mars fund? They could put it next to that stupid presidential fund box which I refuse to check. What say you?
Sean:xwing:

LOL! I so need to send that to our astronomy prof!

:rofl:

Thanks Dot!

Originally posted by Touch'O'Death
What if on our taxes there was a little box where you could check it and send just one dollar to a mars fund? They could put it next to that stupid presidential fund box which I refuse to check. What say you?
Sean:xwing:

I have a better idea. What if on our taxes there was a little box where you could check it and send just one dollar to me?? Oh wait, I probably wouldn't get any money. :(

Erin

Originally posted by Chronuss
right about that. :rofl:

grrrrrr.............
that's all I have to say to you!

Erin

Originally posted by edhead2000
grrrrrr.............
that's all I have to say to you!

Erin

I like this one? She's hired.

Originally posted by TheRustyOne

What's with the question mark??? You like me....hmmm....hehe.

Erin

...I veto. :D

I believe you do not have that power and shall never have the power so long as I'm alive. And remember.........oh wait.........umm.........I don't know where you live............so........hmm.............remember nothing! Won't be too hard for you.

Erin

Originally posted by TheRustyOne

Oh yeah. What am I hired for? Do I get paid well? Cause I need some money to pay for this incredibly expensive education I'm supposedly getting. And when do I start? Do I get a cool uniform? Oh fun times!

Erin

Oh yeah. What am I hired for? Do I get paid well? Cause I need some money to pay for this incredibly expensive education I'm supposedly getting. And when do I start? Do I get a cool uniform? Oh fun times!

Erin

Umm....er....ah....*shifty look*

...as for the question mark...i think that's b/c i've not felt well today, and i make less sense than ususal....

crikey....she fits right in....she rambles incoherently just like Rusty....:rofl:

Hey I have an idea, but its not worth its own thread; so, I'll hijack this one. What if on our taxes there was a little box where you could check it and send just one dollar to a mars fund? They could put it next to that stupid presidential fund box which I refuse to check. What say you?

You really should check that little box. It doesn't change your taxes. And, while it does allow someone like 'Al Sharpton' to pretend he could be president, it also, hopefully puts some sort of brakes on the Presidents 'Rangers' and 'Explorers' ... the big fundraisers who get all the presents under the christmas tree.

crikey....she fits right in....she rambles incoherently just like Rusty....:rofl:

hey! i resemble that remark....

Originally posted by michaeledward
You really should check that little box. It doesn't change your taxes. And, while it does allow someone like 'Al Sharpton' to pretend he could be president, it also, hopefully puts some sort of brakes on the Presidents 'Rangers' and 'Explorers' ... the big fundraisers who get all the presents under the christmas tree.
No offense, but I really think its going to take more than that to change the system. John stewart asked Kara Mosly Braum(sp) why she and Al Sharpton are the only ones whom are making any sense. She referenced Dune and Star trek then dropped out of the race the next day. Ifeel these people only serve to split the vote away from a real Democratic candidate and of course George senior.
Sean

So tell me.........is this a good thing? And nothing in my mind is incoherent, I know exactly what I'm thinking.

No offense, but I really think its going to take more than that to change the system. John stewart asked Kara Mosly Braum(sp) why she and Al Sharpton are the only ones whom are making any sense. She referenced Dune and Star trek then dropped out of the race the next day. Ifeel these people only serve to split the vote away from a real Democratic candidate and of course George senior.
Sean

I agree that it is going to take more to overhaul the current fundraising system than 3 dollars per tax payer, per year ... which is what that little checkbox will get us.

If Mosley Braun and Sharpton are making sense, it might be because they are not beholden to the large corporations that contribute the most money to the current political fundraising machines.

All things being equal, however, checking that little box is a step in the right direction. And while I would like an 'Immediate, Comprehensive Review and Update' to the fund raising systems or our current elections process, I will take any step in the right direction.

Mike

Latest Discussions

Back