Krav Maga, where art thou?

Loki

Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't see much Krav Maga talk on this forum (which is understandable), but I would like to get some talk on the style started. Krav Maga doesn't have it's own forum on MT, and I'd feel kinda silly posting "Krav Maga rear wrist grab releases" and get posts like "wtf?" and "what's that?", so I'd like to see if there's a target audience for hardcore Krav Maga discussion. Does anyone else share this sentiment? Who here practices Krav Maga regularly?

I have some videos, but Ive never trained in it formaly. There was a MMA school near here that was teaching it, but when I contacted them they said it was no longer being offered.

Loki said:
I don't see much Krav Maga talk on this forum (which is understandable), but I would like to get some talk on the style started. Krav Maga doesn't have it's own forum on MT, and I'd feel kinda silly posting "Krav Maga rear wrist grab releases" and get posts like "wtf?" and "what's that?", so I'd like to see if there's a target audience for hardcore Krav Maga discussion. Does anyone else share this sentiment? Who here practices Krav Maga regularly?
It does now. :)

I do not practice Krav Maga
although i am very interested in learning it
unfortunately I cannot get clear information on the programs
maybe you can help us here and informs us a little bit...

Back