KenpoTalk

KenpoDave

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
What's up with KenpoTalk? I rarely am able to get it to load and typically get a "Website Not Responding" page.

It's a great site, and I hope to see it thrive.

No idea. I haven't noticed any problems and I'm on it 5-6 times a day. I've got 3 other forums on the same server, no problems that I've seen.

Can you give me some times/dates and I'll check the logs.

Anyone else having access issues?

Ok.....for some reason I saw my name listed as a reply here....????

Dave - I checked the servers traffic record for the last 6 hours and it's been steady. Doesn't mean theres not a problem, just means some traffics getting through. If you could, PM me your ISP and connection info (Cable, DSL, Dialup, etc) and I'll do some snooping to see if theres been any issues between you and the datacenter.

AB - No clue. I'll check the DB for errors.

Kaith Rustaz said:
No idea. I haven't noticed any problems and I'm on it 5-6 times a day. I've got 3 other forums on the same server, no problems that I've seen.

Can you give me some times/dates and I'll check the logs.

Anyone else having access issues?
I go on the site periodically and haven't encountered any problems.

Jamie Seabrook
www.seabrook.gotkenpo.com

I'll type up reply's, threads, etc., hit send, only to be routed to a page telling me the thread I'm posting to does not exist; contact the webmaster.

D.

I signed up for a password and login but the e-mail verification never got mailed to me. I tried signing up again and it said that email address was already being used (duh). So I tried a password recovery and the email never came. Can I get some assistance with a loging and password please use the same email address as this account.

Thanks

Rick

KenpoTess said:
Rick,

Send me a PM and I'll see what can be done :)

Thanks Tess, However; Kaith already hooked me up he PMed me with a new password and I am off and running. That guy must live eat and sleep the talk forums he is the man.

V/R

Rick

KenpoTess said:
Good Enough Rick :)

Yes, He's supposed to be on vacation.. ;)

Guess we know where he goes when he's not on MT~!

~Tess

LOL, when's the last time anybody here took a vacation and didn't manage to work martial arts in somehow?

BTW, I have had no trouble at KT since this post! I think it is an AOL issue!

Back