Japanese Martial Arts in Oklahoma

jontheadvent

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to this forum, I have been searching online for Japanese Martial Arts in Oklahoma. I haven't had any luck unfortunately due to the coronavirus it has been having a great impact on martial arts businesses locally. If anyone has information regarding any schools that teach traditional Japanese Jujutsu in Oklahoma, Goju Rug Karate, Aikido, Judo, Kendo, etc. I am interested in any and all traditional japanese martial arts.

You might want to narrow your geographical area a little... I mean, the entire state?

would that be in the area of Oklahoma City?
Yes, or it could be Moore, Norman, Edmond, North Oklahoma City, it isn't a problem to have to drive if the school has what I am looking for. I have found two places that have some of what I asking originally. I am mainly trying to figure out if there is any Traditional Japanese Jujutsu in Oklahoma near Oklahoma City, because although I have found a large variation of Brazilian Jujitsu, I am not interested in learning that. At least not right now, I want to appreciate and embrace the original art from Japan.

I do not know the area, but now that it has been narrowed down maybe there are those that do now it and can assist.

A quick web search produced one school that claims to be Japanese Jiu Jitsu in the Oklahoma area. I alo see there appears to be an aikido school and a aikijutsu school. Aikijutsu fall somewhere in between aikido and Jiu jitsu.

Back