Is there much empty hand technique in Ninjitsu? If so whats it like?

BTW - I took a look at your website. I recognize a couple of the instructors from years past. I knew Jaye Sandhu from when were both training under Shawn Havens, Larry Turner, et al in the late 80s. I know Sam Foster from the SCA, although I think I had moved away from training in the Bujinkan before he started.
Jaye and Sam are both training regularly. I've only been there 6 years, so I never met Larry or Shawn. Interestingly, a co-worker of mine was dating Peggy and ended up moving to Colorado when he retired about a year ago.
If you're ever up this way, stop in for a visit. Let me know ahead of time and I'll try to get Jaye and/or Sam to be there.

Jaye and Sam are both training regularly. I've only been there 6 years, so I never met Larry or Shawn. Interestingly, a co-worker of mine was dating Peggy and ended up moving to Colorado when he retired about a year ago.
If you're ever up this way, stop in for a visit. Let me know ahead of time and I'll try to get Jaye and/or Sam to be there.
I'm actually up in Dayton most Saturday afternoons, but it doesn't look like you have classes then.

Back