Is Chael Sonnen really a gangster?

Casual_Dude

White Belt
Reaction score
Is MMA fighter Chael Sonnen really a gangster? As in really a criminal? I often see him saying that he's a gangster. For example, during his upcoming UFC 148 fight against Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen said, "I'm Not a Martial Artist. I'm a Gangster'.

Seriously, what do these all mean?

I think it means you're confused by the difference between reality and smack talking.

Is MMA fighter Chael Sonnen really a gangster? As in really a criminal? I often see him saying that he's a gangster. For example, during his upcoming UFC 148 fight against Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen said, "I'm Not a Martial Artist. I'm a Gangster'.

Are you talking about this?

If so, it seems pretty obvious he's just messing around. I'm going to assume you're doing the same exact thing.

I think it means you're confused by the difference between reality and smack talking.
I think he's gone past smack talking. He's working to be the guy that everyone hates and can't wait to see someone beat the snot out of him. It's his draw, to be the villain. He took a page out of the pro wrestling where people loved to hate the bad guy.

Are you a gangster if you are a freemason member?

freemasons.jpg

As you are probably aware, the Undertaker is a licensed funeral care provider, and only wrestles part time to supplement his income.

Indeed. And I defer to those more knowledgeable about Japanese politics, but I have my own well-reasoned suspicions about the true official title of Shogun Rua.

Back