Hello from Virginia!

Krisxylove

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm Krissy, I like to practice Shaolin forms I learned on Youtube. I'm excited to meet and discuss with people who have a lot more experience and knowledge than me. I like mind/body/spirit talk too so I'm happy to learn from people here. I have always practiced to myself so I'm excited to make some friends and share the Gongfu love.

Welcome to Martial Talk, Krissy. :)

I'm Krissy, I like to practice Shaolin forms I learned on Youtube. I'm excited to meet and discuss with people who have a lot more experience and knowledge than me. I like mind/body/spirit talk too so I'm happy to learn from people here. I have always practiced to myself so I'm excited to make some friends and share the Gongfu love.
Welcome, I just joined here too. I am a new student to Kenpo.

Another Virginian here. Not originally, but for the last 20 years or so.
I love Loudoun County! And the majestic equestrian ranches everywhere! I'm in Lexington. Just love the mountains. Just can't leave them ;)

Fair enough, yeah. VMI is there, right? Yep, lots of horses out our way. And breweries, for some reason.
Oops you found my hangout spot lol. The breweries are for visitors from the city 😁. I liked Dirt Farm a lot though prefer a beer on the tailgate in the field.

OMG that's funny I've spent a lot of time over there. It's very beautiful. Nowadays I'm more often in GW.
I used to go up there all the time with my buddy. We would spend large amounts of the summer hiking around up in the Whites. There are so many mountains to explore.

Back