Hello from the UK (suffolk/essex)

Ashworth

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello!

Just registered on this forum…

I have been a part of another martial art forum for the past 15 years or so, figured I would take a look at other forums out there…

I’m mainly a karate guy, dabble in a little kobudo, and had an on and off relationship with Iaido before the location and life got in the way.

So that’s me! Anyone else from the UK? Suffolk/essex area??

Welcome to the forum!

I'm from the UK, but these days I'm living in Australia

Welcome to MT Ashworth!! Very cool, what style of karate do you practice?

Great to have you here, and great to have another karate guy here too. Hope you enjoy :)

Welcome to MT Ashworth!! Very cool, what style of karate do you practice?

Great to have you here, and great to have another karate guy here too. Hope you enjoy :)
Good to be here, it is a bit of a hybrid style, then main base of it is Shotokan and that is what I have had most experience with. But have also experienced others like Goju, wado ryu and a freestyle korean based style.

Good to be here, it is a bit of a hybrid style, then main base of it is Shotokan and that is what I have had most experience with. But have also experienced others like Goju, wado ryu and a freestyle korean based style.
Ah fantastic, love me some Shotokan!

Welcome to MartialTalk, Ashworth. Hope you have fun here.

I'm primarily a Karate guy, too.

Welcome. I'm also a karate practitioner (Okinawan), trained in some kobudo, and have a few years Iaido as well. Yes, Iaido is hard to pursue, especially when moving, due to the scarcity of skilled instructors, even in the USA. Look forward to your contributions to MT.

Hello!

I have been a part of another martial art forum for the past 15 years or so, figured I would take a look at other forums out there…

I’m mainly a karate guy, dabble in a little kobudo, and had an on and off relationship with Iaido before the location and life got in the way.

Welcome to the forum from another 'karate' guy.

Hello!

Welcome to MT, any MA person is a welcomed site, more people should learn the wonders of MA.

Welcome to Martial talk

Back