Having a predatory killer instinct mentality is far more important in being a warrior than physical skills and physical fitness

The yin and yang of it all..

The yin - There is no such thing as a wise young man.

The yang - we used to F kids like you in reform school.

Come on back in ten years, boy.

Should I believe you? You're just like that highschool coach who would turn a blind eye to the bullyings and rapes that your gridiron football athletes commit and then you would call them chivalrous.

You also just laugh at the bullyings that they commit.

These one-liner statements of yours has no reason or proof within them. You're just worshiping these people like fans do.
So, you're in highschool.... you need to grow up

Funakoshi did say spirit first technique second or some such.....
Bullies are just the juvenile form of a$$holes. Learn to do deal with bullies when you're young cause you'll have to deal with a-holes your whole life.
funakoshi wasn¨t a fighter. lol

This thread made me think of that newer jump street movie when Tatum's character bullies some kid to be cool and the other kids have the opposite reaction than he wanted 😂
Dang I wanna go back to high school now.

Killings? They may not be killers but they are indeed aggressive tough predatory people.
Could the common denominator be hardship, adversity and work ethic?

Street fighters with their "see red" mentality generally get starched in combat gyms.

Don't want this to happen, OP? Take up clackledockling NOW.
"Clackledockling is so fetch." - @Buka

clackledockling-logo-jpg.27308

Dude, you need to stop listening to guys like Andrew Taint and chill the fiddlestick out.
Who told you that I believe in his ideologies and philosophies? I mere listed him as one of the PIMP alpha males in my post because he is indeed an alpha male who is a kickboxer.

Back