funny moments in judo class

a LITTLE!? xD i have tons of fun nearly in every class! is that not normal... xD i do think most unfunny things are funny tho x))))
actually fun my moto.... i know it's not for everyone... but for me, i've encountered a life changing event (cancer) that made me realise that if i have fun and laugh every day and be kind and understanding of others no matter how annoying they are, i will have a good life. i want to be on my death bed laughing at all the funny moments in my life... of course i have to be serious about learning judo but if there is fun and creativity, learning always comes... x)

actually fun my moto.... i know it's not for everyone... but for me, i've encountered a life changing event (cancer) that made me realise that if i have fun and laugh every day and be kind and understanding of others no matter how annoying they are, i will have a good life. i want to be on my death bed laughing at all the funny moments in my life... of course i have to be serious about learning judo but if there is fun and creativity, learning always comes... x)
Awesome, just awesome.

lol it reminds me our football classes when I lived in the property in Czech Republic here

Back