explanation

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i guess i should fill you all in so you don't think i've gotten lazy with my typing. i broke my collar bone this weekend so i have to type with one hand. this sucks. was told about 6 weeks to heal. have to see an orthopedist and my arm is in a sling to keep it immobilized. they offered a clavicle strap but it hurt to have my arm weight on the shoulder so i took the sling instead.

Warm gentle thoughts coming right up ...

Heal up Jade you know we all care about you!
icon6.gif

I'm afraid to ask...what did you do?

Best wishes,

lol! being clumsy. horseplay and got fell on. first bone i've ever broken. it's no fracture either, that sucker snapped in half.

I remember someone telling me that the collar bone is the easiest bone to break in the human body, and that if you ever want to stop a fight hit the collar bone. Don't know if its true or not.

Ouch...

Horseplay or foreplay?:supcool:

I remember someone telling me that the collar bone is the easiest bone to break in the human body, and that if you ever want to stop a fight hit the collar bone. Don't know if its true or not.

Ouch...

Horseplay or foreplay?:supcool:

lol! it really was horseplay. :p

ouch! Good thoughts for a speedy and complication-free recovery. :)

Peace,
Erik

Whoa JT I should not have liked to see the other guy - bet his knuckles were totally in pieces haha. Awww lovely JT you heal up really really soon yes? I would miss you too much if you were away for long!! Sshhh.. you know I think chocolate is just the very thing to help you knit back together perfectly haha.. Meantime we will make do with one word responses just so long as you do not go away.. wishes to you and just a little hug on your good side.. Jenna xoxo

Hope your feeling better and heal quickly. Your one hand typing is better than my two hand typing.

It is not how fast you type that matters nor he number of key strokes that will be missed JT. It is the quality of your posts and those can remain as long as you have a single finger to hunt and pound those keys. Hope that you heal up stronger than ever.

Warmest wishes
Brian King

Wow. Sorry to hear that happened, Jade. I see it will take about 6 weeks to heal. That stinks.

Last edited:
Yikes! Heal well and fast, Pam. :)

Pam I am sorry to hear this and I want you to do the exact OPPOSITE of what I did in the past...meaning....take it slow and listen to your MD and it will heal, which is exactly what I didn't do :D

But now that you are in a sling.... I may just have a slim chance against SPM :D

Pam I am sorry to hear this and I want you to do the exact OPPOSITE of what I did in the past...meaning....take it slow and listen to your MD and it will heal, which is exactly what I didn't do :D

But now that you are in a sling.... I may just have a slim chance against SPM :D

lol! :p i taking it have to admit it will be hard taking it slow. did you end up needing surgery or just prolong the healing time?

thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Back