Lord63ge

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Is there something that competitive esports video games especially League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter Strike GO teach martial artists about fighting?

Why is it that in the brawls and physical fights that I saw, non-athlete public computer cafe esports competitive video game players often beat up highschool athletes of gridiron football, hockey, soccer, and basketball?

During my time in highschool, there was a highschool gridiron football player who was so pissed off and roasted by a some trash talking non-athlete esports competitive DOTA 2 video game player trash talking the football player to the point that the footballer picked a fight with the gamer inside a public computer cafe which resulted in the gamer whooping the footballer's ***. This type of event occurred multiple times in front of my own eyes.

In another incident that I saw, a whole highschool gridiron football team raided a public computer cafe and picked a fight with the non-athlete competitive esports Counter Strike GO video game players there. It was a massive brawl which ruined the computers and chairs there. The highschool gridiron football players got destroyed by the Counter Strike GO gamers. One of the gridiron football players even got stabbed to death in the neck by one of the Counter Strike GO players. The news of this incident reached the highschool gridiron football players' whole public highschool which greatly embarrassed the footballers. It read to the whole school as some nerds humiliating some highschool athletes. Also, it affected the footballers' dating and sex life. It made them less popular with their school's cheerleaders, popular girls, and pretty girls. Ever since that, the footballers held a grudge against those public computer cafe competitive video gamers which caused the footballers to retaliate again and again against the competitive video gamers. The result? The footballers were beaten up again and again. Fights between the gamers and the footballers occured in various places such as public parks, fast food restaurants, public computer cafes, the streets, malls, etc.

In another incident that I got an info of, a joint operation assault composed of highschool hockey players, highschool soccer players, and highschool basketball players attacked another public computer cafe to destroy some non-athlete competitive esports League of Legends video game players there. The League of Legends players beat up the physical sports athletes. The physical sports athletes attempted that stupid nonsense again in the streets 3 times but the League of Legends boys just kicked their asses again. The physical sports athletes were wearing their highschool sports uniforms so they were publicly embarrassed. After such humiliating defeats, I can tell that those high school physical athletes were really embarrassed, bitter, and angered by the brutal trash talks delivered to them by the League of Legends boys as evidenced by them lashing out after those defeats.

In another incident revealed to me by witnesses, some college frat boys picked fights with a group of Dota 2 gamers which resulted in the gamers beating up the college fraternity.

When I say esports competitive video game players, I mean those competitive video gamers who competitively play competitive video games such as League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter Strike GO, Overwatch, etc. Anyone know them?

Compared to the socially-awkward shy loner nerd video game stereotype, esports competitive video game players don't seem to fit that stereotype and actually seem like alpha males who give off street ******* energy and have healthy social lives and dating lives. I also noticed that competitive esports video game players tend to be far more personal than physical sports athletes when it comes to physical fights and brawls. Competitive esports video game players also seem to trash talk in the vilest manners compared to physical sports athletes. These competitive video gamers seem to be far better than physical athletes at trash talks which often results in physical athletes being roasted and offended by esports competitive video gamers. Esports competitive video game players are literally the Kings of Trash Talk. No physical sports athletes could rival them in those things.

Also, I noticed that competitive esports video gamers tend to start physical fights and brawls far more than physical sports athletes and the fights are far more brutal than what physical sports athletes engage in. There are even a lot of cases where competitive esports video gamers murder each other in public computer cafes due to fierce trash talks and esports gaming skill rivalries. There are also a lot of cases where esports competitive video game players intentionally brutally damage each others’ bodies permanently inside public computer cafes due to trash talks and esports gaming skill rivalries.

I don't know why all of those things happened in front of my own eyes. Is this because esports competitive video gamers tend to be more aggressive, more competitive, and more dominating than physical sports athletes?

The esports competitive video gamers that I saw tend to be bigger alpha males in mentality than the physical sports athletes that I saw.

Also, I noticed that highschool athletes of gridiron football, basketball, soccer, lacrosse, and hockey are often intimidating and scary to athletes of other sports such as tracks, tennis, gymnastics, swimming, volleyball, archery, etc. while esports competitive video game players are not afraid of them, are the only ones who stand up to them, are the only ones who win in physical fights against them, and are the only ones who are fearless enough to start fights with them.

Why is this? Could it be that esports competitive video game players are not nerds but are just belligerent alpha males who chose to apply and devote their competitive alpha male mindsets and dominating killer instinct mentality on competitive esports video games instead of physical sports?

Why is this? Is there something competitive esports video games can teach us about physical fighting? How do competitive video esports games enhance physical fighting skills and conflict survival mindset?

Also here is an example of a Dota 2 trash talker:

Last edited:
I can't relate to anything you wrote in the OP.

Let's skip all the BS and get to the bottom of this: what is your personal problem that you're trying to solve? Bullying problems? Girl problems? What is it?

I think that one thing that might help in both areas is trying to be positive. Keep the negativity to yourself. No one wants to be around someone that's gonna drag everybody down, and you're likely to get checked if that happens (they're not bullying you).

I also sincerely hope, for your sake, that you're not airing these grievances to the young ladies.

Latest Discussions

Back