eBay and the Xbox 360 craze

Swordlady said:
As far as my gaming preferences are concerned, I'm more than content to play old 80's arcade games on my PC's MAME32 emulator - for FREE! :ultracool

I just built a full size mame cabinet with a 4 player control board for my rec-room over the summer... Mame does indeed rock.

the guy had a 100% rating, and he promised money back if not recieved by xmas.

My bother-in-law won a 360 in that "every 10 minutes" contest, and he did not even consider selling it, even though he probably turend his back on a thousand dollars or more. I love video games too but I would sold it in a heartbeat for that kind of money.

I had it at my house for a couple of days last week and played it for aobut 20 hours straight (much to my wife's annoyance) and then for another 12 (with my daughter's help!) and there was no crashing of any kind. Except me, of course, I crashed hard.

Swordlady said:
Um...you're not allowed to bid on your own auctions on eBay. They have ways of figuring out if that is happening, and will shut down your account.

.......word on the street is that you can set up another ebay account and use that to bid on yuor own stuff,people at my work do it all the time in order to bump up the selling price of stuff,one girl has five accounts!.....i didnt say that though i just heard it i dont want ebay hunting me down!("0)

I would not have paid that much money for a game system because everybody knows that this time next year the price will go down and there will be plenty at the pawn shops for a heck of a lot cheaper

Good grief!

Winning bid:US $6,100.00
Ridiculous! Only iffy thing is the bidder has zero stars and the person selling has one. I can't believe it actually sold for that. Its ridiculous!

MrH

They are pretty swift though, my friend has a cinema system with surround etc and we played on his for about 3 hours the other night. Til his wife came in with a thunderface and told him to change the baby anyway. But I have a pretty good pc and the graphics are no better really than what i've already seen on my computer, i was expecting them to be a bit better really. Great for a console though

Latest Discussions

Back