Certificate/Belt Re-Issue?

Many organizations design forms for the recipient, not the person filling it out. In my consulting career, I had to help many organizations redesign forms to be more user-friendly.
I do get that, but a Word document cannot auto-populate without quite a bit of editing beforehand.
You have to go into the document, set up building blocks, remove paragraph markers, give all the autofill entries a unique name (columnar), group the entries and make certain there are no unused entries.
It is a real pain I see from time to time when threading data to/from control platforms at work.

From my experience, KKW is handling them manually. It is Slow and clumsy, especially with the language barrier.

I do get that, but a Word document cannot auto-populate without quite a bit of editing beforehand.
You have to go into the document, set up building blocks, remove paragraph markers, give all the autofill entries a unique name (columnar), group the entries and make certain there are no unused entries.
It is a real pain I see from time to time when threading data to/from control platforms at work.

From my experience, KKW is handling them manually. It is Slow and clumsy, especially with the language barrier.
Manual forms are fine for low-volume usage, and still are subject to that same design issue.

Okay I need to fix the way I'm receiving notifications about this post. I apologize for the delayed response. So, again, you are all incredible. I just started my second month back in TKD as a white belt. My instructor said he would prefer if I can get my poom certificate reissued, even if I don't wear the belt for a while. It's great to be back (apart from older person recovery times haha!) @JowGaWolf The students sometimes find it intimidating to hold bags/paddles for me, as my strikes are more powerful than they are used to. Even my kiyup startles them sometimes ;-) @andyjeffries Thanks for so clearly laying out the step-by-step for TKDCON. Good news Kukkiwon still has my poom # on file. I have created an account and downloaded the reissue form, but it does not give my a place to send the form before starting the bank transfer (I assume they don't want me to send it physically). Any ideas? Keep up the great work everyone, and have a wonderful day. -L

Back