Best television advert ever!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For a while now an insurance comparision website has been running an aumsing ad on TV with a meerkat on it, the premise of the ad is the people are logging on to a fictional site called comparethemeerkat.com instead of the real one which is comparethemarket.com. Well, very cleverly the advertising people have made a real compare the meerkat site and it's great fun! You can watch the original ads on it too!
www.comparethemeerkat.com , click on for the meerkats though I daresay the insurance people deserve a look for the entertain value they give!
There really is something about meerkats that lends themselves to funny accents and characters! Very endearing animals.

I've chosen my meerkat...
http://www.comparethemeerkat.com/results?s=1&l=03&h=11

10311.jpg

Kendokat!

:D That's the one my missus chose for me :). She's also been driving me mad singing that jingle all over the place and exclaiming "Simples!" at every opportunity.

:D That's the one my missus chose for me :). She's also been driving me mad singing that jingle all over the place and exclaiming "Simples!" at every opportunity.

LOL! Can she do that little noise as well though?
Clever advertising, well done to the agency that thought it up, we need cheering up!

Bagpipekat...in Tokyo!
01024.jpg

Especially for Maunakumu!!

01119.jpg

• Size : Small
  • Hobby : Helicoptering

About:

If God had meant for meerkat to fly, He would have given meerkat wings. Tell that to Helikat. This meerkat goes to work in a helicopter, goes to shops in helicopter, goes to bed in a helicopter. Helikat is here to hover.
On lazy days this meerkat love sit under shade of palm tree knitting grass skirt and flower necklace in readiness for night-time beach Lu'au. During the week, runs a shack selling exotic seashells and boogie boards to tourists.

That is a great meerkat

Slamkat

10420.jpg

• Size : Medium
  • Hobby : Body slam

About:

Can you smell what Slamkat is cooking? It is a Pain Pie with dollop of Smack Down on the side. Unbeaten amateur wrestle champion of local rec centre, Slamkat's signature move, The Flying Paw, is the fear of all.
This meerkat spends time in quirky New York coffee shop with group of trendy thirty-something peoples with no jobs having funny, but unfulfilling, chattering.

Latest Discussions

Back