Another gi thread

Wait, so if someone tries to mug or fight me, and I just start stripping, that'll end the confrontation? How have I never been taught that before??
There are a few versions of a YouTube prank video with the pranksters picking a fight with random bystanders in the hood, then stripping down to a mankini or a thong, which usually ends the confrontation. Supposedly one such incident almost resulted in the prankster getting shot, but I don't know if any of the videos were actually legit and not staged.

There are a few versions of a YouTube prank video with the pranksters picking a fight with random bystanders in the hood, then stripping down to a mankini or a thong, which usually ends the confrontation. Supposedly one such incident almost resulted in the prankster getting shot, but I don't know if any of the videos were actually legit and not staged.
I'd be very curious what the odds are there. But don't think i can trust yt content creators on that

Wait, so if someone tries to mug or fight me, and I just start stripping, that'll end the confrontation? How have I never been taught that before??
There are self defense courses that recommend people poop their pants and smear it on themselves. I mean, stripping is tame.

There are self defense courses that recommend people poop their pants and smear it on themselves. I mean, stripping is tame.
Dennis glover has a good response to why this doesn't work. Simple answer is- if i tell you to poop right now, can you? The answer is probably no. People can hold in their poop, but they've got to plan to poop on someone.

In your case, the mere suggestion of denuding would have ‘em running for the hills!

Jury acquits delivery driver of main charge in shooting of YouTuber​

There is video on Utube of tthe confrontation.

Last edited:
Back