A Wrist Watch for Black Belts...

Yea I wonder how much it will be, Now can we have a Black Belt dinner and robe for an extra nickel?

Here's the junior black belt watch...

mickey-mouse-watch-dp.jpg

Well honestly I don't think it's tacky at all really... I mean it'd be a nice watch and at $500.00 it's a good present to those who achieve the rank... :idunno: mebbe it's just me.

The only thing that seems odd is the fact that numbers 4 through 8 are upside down.
That being said though, it IS a very nice watch, just not my kind of thing. I can give you 500 reasons why too :uhyeah:

Btw, I wouldn't say it's tacky. Tacky would be the minute and hour hands being represented by the left and right legs of a guy in a karate-gi as they kick around the clock! (Actually, I might buy that as a gag gift :p)

"The timepiece embodies traditional martial arts values, like Yu (Courage), Meiyo (Honor), and Ramen (Noodles)." :D

I like it :) But, I've got enough watches at the moment

I'd wear it, if I wore watches. And if someone else paid for it.

I like the simple subdued minimal design, but I don't $500 like it. I'm with Stac3y.

From what I've seen of watches, when numbers are on the face of the watch, the 4 - 8 are kept rightside up. When the numbers circle the outside of the face of the watch they keep the bottom of the number to the inside like this watch does.

Bill when you get your black belt i will talk to your sensei and see if he will get you one

Does it chime when it's time to roundhouse kick a fool in the head? Because that would be a handy feature.

That's just silly... when I want to advertise that I do martial arts I wear a t-shirt from one of the schools I train in... or (more for my amusement) one of my ambiguously ninja t-shirts:

Warning!
NINJA
Possibility of serious injury or death.
If threatened by ninja:
You have already wasted too much time reading this and are doomed.​

:lol: Spend $15 or $20 on a t-shirt that amuses you rather than $500 on a watch that just tells time. I mean come on... It's probably not even made by blackbelts. :lol:

Back