Why it is great to be a woman

A dip in the ocean makes your interesting parts expand, not shrink.

If the thread continues in THAT direction I'm gonna keep an eye on this one. :uhyeah:

The feel of real silk undies and silk dresses on freshly waxed and polished skin is so sensual. The ability to indulge in leather heels and boots without guilt, the ability to indulge all sorts of rather "rough" behavior without being tagged as predatory, I can be soft and gentle without being seen as weak.
Hmmmmm I get the best of both worlds. :boing2:
lori

:D Lori! You can't go talking like that in a 'room' mostly full of men! How are we supposed to concentrate now? :lol:

Let's see...

Greater flexibility (I've always heard this, it may be a myth, but in my case it seems to be true)

People find me less threatening/more trustworthy -- mostly good, but it can be a double edged sword. I think children and animals automatically take to females more. OTOH we get taken less seriously as MAists.

No risk of prostate cancer

More wardrobe variety

Flirting with men ;)

We can take a bubble bath without feeling like a sissy.

We can wear mens clothes and look good in them, but men can't wear ours (or least not look good in them if they do, heh).

SHOES!

Mulitple orgasms.

Oh, and PMS is a legal defense for murder. lol

I believe that I will be coming out of the shadows to view this thread as it continues. So far I've seen the women put forth things I like!

Ladies, don't let me stop you, carry on please?!?!?!?!?!?

what's wrong with a man taking bubble baths?

jf

In my book, absolutely nothing! :) It's funny though, I have alot of guy friends and whenever they're stressed about something I'll tell them to go relax in a nice hot bath. The looks of horror they give me are priceless. lol

Last edited:
if you google "man in bubble bath" ladies, you'll find all sorts of pics you might like, though there seems to be a few scary ones in there too. LOL!

what's wrong with a man taking bubble baths?

jf

Nothing wrong with it, but only under one of the following conditions :

1) You have a female in the bubble bath with you.
2) You have more than one female in the bubble bath with you.

Last edited:
We can take a bubble bath without feeling like a sissy.

We can wear mens clothes and look good in them, but men can't wear ours (or least not look good in them if they do, heh).

SHOES!

Mulitple orgasms.

Oh, and PMS is a legal defense for murder.
lol
Both of these normally require partners, perhaps men but not always. And lets face it, women love to love other women.
lori

lori, you continue to show yourself to be a valued member of this forum. thank you.

jf

Latest Discussions

Back