Weather?

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
We all complained during the winter, but how about now?

It's sunny, between 65 and 70 degrees, and there is a nice warm breeze here in Michigan.

Hows the weather in your state?

:)

Nice to hear your weather is so pleasant.It's 74 and a slight chance of thunderstorms here in East Tennessee.Didn't you have some rough weather recently?

Mid 70's and raining in Central Ohio... /sigh

OUMoose said:
Mid 70's and raining in Central Ohio... /sigh
'Bout the same here in Virginia. I'm loving it. We've had a thunderstorm or two in the last couple days and I love sitting on the porch in my rocking chair and watching them. I don't really care how hot it gets this summer, after this past winter I'll melt before I complain.

Gary Crawford said:
Nice to hear your weather is so pleasant.It's 74 and a slight chance of thunderstorms here in East Tennessee.Didn't you have some rough weather recently?

Just heavy wind in my part of the state! :asian:

As for us out here in CA.....we just got thru with heavy wind (from nature) and rain.......we are loving it though and fretting what will come next- very hot weather really soon.......summer is almost upon us.......so we will take all the rain and wind we can get for now!

I don't mind the overcast or the temperature, but would like it to stop raining so I can go motorcycle shoppin... :)

Back