we don't need men anymore!!

DO NOT LET MY WIFE SEE THIS!!!

(Running around town hiding all the newspapers) :uhyeah:

Dave

I thought that was true once Chocolate was invented?

:)

Touch'O'Death said:
Then just who would women have to squable over?
Sean
They could squabble over who gets the chocolate. :uhyeah:

Notice that it took one of the female mice being a "mutant" to make us obsolete. *Smug smile*

theletch1 said:
They could squabble over who gets the chocolate. :uhyeah:

Notice that it took one of the female mice being a "mutant" to make us obsolete. *Smug smile*
This brings up the legit question. Do you ladies like Dark choclate or Milk chocalate? (this is no metaphore by the way)
I love dark chocalate myself, but milk chocalate is a close second.
Question two... Do you like Hersheys or Nestles? I honor the nestles boycott and choose Hersheys, mostly because I think it tastes better. (Nestles got the bright idea to give pregnant females free sample of formula in third world nations. Low and behold they immediatly stopped lactating and were then charged by Nestles for more formula.)
Sean

Mmmmm.........chocolate......:fanboy: :fanboy:

Bah

If men were not around, nothing would be done.

What you need a house built? Well, it would take 6 months for the women to quit arguing about what color to paint it before they start, another 4 months for them to make sure the best sale price on the lumber, not to mention signing everyone up for the "broke a nail" insurance...

And 1 week of each of those months everyone would call in sick...

:p

RCastillo said:
Does this mean our engagement is off? :vu:
Just cause I don't NEED ya doesn't mean I don't WANT ya!!! :)

Guys,We are in real trouble here!People like Rosie O'Donald will rule the world!

Back