Watch the "Bambino"

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
When I saw this, I couldn't help but think of the Family Guy episode where Stewie was body building, lol.

Anyway, this is pretty amazing. Though I'm somehow disturbed by it.

[yt]GtOtuWAv0-w[/yt]

We should all be disturbed by it. Small children don't develop muscles like that unless their parents give them anabolics. There are other examples online too, sadly enough. :(

I don't think these people really understand what they are doing to their kids.

I also believe there is more too it, but did anyone notice it is like he has a wire to his legs pulling him up as well.

We should all be disturbed by it. Small children don't develop muscles like that unless their parents give them anabolics. There are other examples online too, sadly enough. :(

Ewwww, I didn't consider steroids, that's a frightening thought. I understand that children are not supposed to lift weights/strength train because it can cause injury to their growing muscles, joints, and bones.

I was actually debating between placing the thread here or in Health Tips.

I also believe there is more too it, but did anyone notice it is like he has a wire to his legs pulling him up as well.

Can't say I noticed it, but his physique at that age is disturbing.

I didn't think about anabolics until he was told to flex.

Sheesh.

...or care.

It's one thing to want one's child to succeed, be special, or stand out... it's another to live vicariously through one's child to the point that it endangers the mental and/or physical health of the child.

The "license to have kids" idea comes to mind yet again...

My son did gymnastics for many years when he was younger, and some of the kids, especially the National ranked ones were amazing. They were doing what this kid was doing, due to training at least 20 hours a week. Many of them had similar muscle tone.

I don’t know about the steroids part, but if he’s not doing serious gymnastics, he's doing some serious weight training. Kids shouldn’t even touch weights till they’re at least 12.

Anyone know what they are saying through it all? Sounds like a father instructing his son what to do, but..?

Back