Wacky Uses

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey- has anyone ever seen this site before? It's pretty useful for how to clean hard stains off of things, etc- with products you wouldn't think of. The site is www.wackyuses.com

:asian: :karate:

What a fun site. Will have to try some of them, though I think I'll stay away from the Jello uses. lol

very interesting stuff ~!! *G*
the Johnson & Johnson baby powder use .. well I don't think I'll try that one ~!!
Give your hair a dry shampoo.
Work Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder intoyour hair, then brush out.

This bothers me too

Shave.
Former senator Barry Goldwater of Arizona once shaved withpeanut butter while on a camping trip. (For best results, avoid shavingwith Jif Extra Crunchy.

Originally posted by MartialArtsChic
What a fun site. Will have to try some of them, though I think I'll stay away from the Jello uses. lol

but but gee.. heheeee

Wrestle in Jell-O.
Pour 2,347 boxes of Jell-O into aneight-foot-square padded box, add boiling water, and chill for two days.
:rofl:

Originally posted by KenpoTess
but but gee.. heheeee

Wrestle in Jell-O.
Pour 2,347 boxes of Jell-O into aneight-foot-square padded box, add boiling water, and chill for two days.
:rofl:

Well, that particular use could be fun, I was leaning more toward staying away from the other uses. :rofl:

That baby powder shampoo was has been around for years and year and years. Doesn't so much clean it as helps keeps the greasies away if you can't wash it right away.

yeah I remember that baby powder shampoo thing.. they used to have a spray shampoo out.. Psssssssssst or something like that.. in a n aerosol can *G* remember that stuff?

Originally posted by KenpoTess
yeah I remember that baby powder shampoo thing.. they used to have a spray shampoo out.. Psssssssssst or something like that.. in a n aerosol can *G* remember that stuff?

Hmm, no I never knew they had that. I know they have something on the order of the baby powder thing in the hospitals now, somehow they got it in a cap that you put on your head and move it around.

Back