Ufc 68!

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Here is the card for UFC 68, its good to see Sobral back on there, i havent seen him fight since Chuck i was wondering what happened to the poor guy

Its interesting to see thatn Franklin will be fighting Jason Macdonald...I've said on previous threads that Jason macdonald is a very talented fighter it should be good to see what he has against a former champ.....my prediction?, he'll do fine as long as he takes it to ground.

The main card being Randy vs Timmy....hmm i dont know about this one, I'm still thinking Randy should have stayed in retirement, I would liek to see him win but im not too sure i could stomach Cro cop fighting Randy..i have far to myuch respect to watch randy get beaten like cro cop would beat him.

Main Card Bouts
http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/
[edit] Preliminary Card Bouts

• Light Heavyweight bout: Rex Holman vs. Matt Hamill [3]
  • Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Luigi Fioravanti [3]
  • Lightweight bout: Gleison Tibau vs. Jason Dent [3]
  • Lightweight bout: Jason Gilliam vs. Jamie Varner [3]

Randy has a shot at taking Tim out, but if he does, then Crocop gets a title shot, that would be one I don't think he'd be able to win.

But one of the things I've always liked about Randy was that he took tough fights, he's 14-8. Just looking at the numbers that's not very impressive. But he's never been one to take a easy fight.

Randy has a shot at taking Tim out, but if he does, then Crocop gets a title shot, that would be one I don't think he'd be able to win.

But one of the things I've always liked about Randy was that he took tough fights, he's 14-8. Just looking at the numbers that's not very impressive. But he's never been one to take a easy fight.

True, he has to relise he's not a young guy any more though...i dont like Tim Slyvia since i find him a boring fighter but that doesnt make him a bad fighter, its method has shown time and time again to work..jab jab sprawl jab jab sprawl...we're see what coulture brings to the table..

I hope Randy wins. I hate Tim Sylvia because he doesn't really try to win a fight. He just tries to not lose a fight and it just gets boring after a while. If Randy wins, I think CroCop should fight Tim Sylvia first and then get a title shot. That's just me though...

The card looks good though! I can't wait to see Babalu fight again.

Does Randy have to fight again if he beats Tim? Or can he retire immediately after taking the title?

I respect the guy (one of the classiest in the sport, IMO!) and he is a great fighter, but at, what, 43? he really shouldn't be putting his body through that kind of punishment.

Does Randy have to fight again if he beats Tim? Or can he retire immediately after taking the title?

I respect the guy (one of the classiest in the sport, IMO!) and he is a great fighter, but at, what, 43? he really shouldn't be putting his body through that kind of punishment.

Yes he does. He has a 4 fight contract deal. Here's the site:

http://www.randycouture.tv/

Back