Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Two NYPD cops caught on video beating handcuffed suspect

Two NYPD cops were caught on camera punching and kicking a handcuffed suspect as other cops looked on nonchalantly. Officers John Cicero and William Green have been suspended and face criminal charges pending an investigation by the Bronx District Attorney’s office.
Another two sergeants were also suspended for not intervening in the assault which was caught on video by an area resident from an apartment window.
The resident turned the video over to the district attorney’s office, which opened an investigation into the matter that occurred on January 5.
The New York Post obtained the video and the story.

Bad cops make good cops look bad.
Hopefully the LAW will do what is right in this matter. Suspend and fire and arrest the two officers.

WTF? Is this "bad cop no doughnut"-friday Bob???

from the same site:

Officers John Cicero and William Green have been suspended and face criminal charges pending an investigation by the Bronx District Attorney’s office.

Another two sergeants were also suspended for not intervening in the assault which was caught on video by an area resident from an apartment window.

This stuff is always going to be a possibility. Especially when places like NYPD pay their cops so little that that cant afford to live in NYC. What matters is what the departments do when it happens. NYPD is literally larger than some nations Armies and have intelligence agents in foreign nations (I kid you not). This stuff is a matter of statistical probability.

I post stuff in bursts as I find it. If I really wants to do a 'bad cop' series I'd just pop in an RSS pull from a couple of sites, but that's not my desire.

Back