RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://www.shanemcdonald.com/laughs/l-dr-phils-test.html

I got 35.

Your total score is 35

Interpretation of Results
Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

Your total score is 43

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

:roflmao::roflmao::lfao::lfao::lfao:

Oh if they only knew me. I'm usually characterized by the words, antisocial, argumentitive, ***hole.

Your total score is 43

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

:roflmao::roflmao::lfao::lfao::lfao:

Oh if they only knew me. I'm usually characterized by the words, antisocial, argumentitive, ***hole.

Ok, this test is obviously a scam. :p LOL! ;)

Hey, *******, why don't you go visit Springer's site.

:idunno:

Mine was interesting:

Your total score is 48

It looks like we both got the same results! Although, I never think I'm the center of attention...

Your total score is 38

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

Actually quite close.

I got this too.
Your total score is 46

Your total score is 37

This is me

It looks like we both got the same results! Although, I never think I'm the center of attention...

I never think I'm the center of attention either, in fact I do my best to remain anonymous.

Your total score is 38

I got this:

Your total score is 40

TFA said:
Your total score is 39

So, what's the number mean, or is it some arbitrary value?

I got this too.

I got that result as well. Last question about dreams I would go back and change and I varied from 46 to 49 all with the same results.

I guess that means my Dreams do not matter. ;)

Your total score is 31

i got a 40 and the results wre the same as the above post

Latest Discussions

Back