Shaderon says Hello

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have been asked to let everyone here at MT know that she is fine and misses you all..She recently under went the optic laser surgery..She will bring you all up to speed upon her return...

I have been asked to let everyone here at MT know that she is fine and misses you all..She recently under went the optic laser surgery..She will bring you all up to speed upon her return...

Thanks for the update, Drac - let her know we've been wondering where she was, and wish her a speedy recovery! God knows I've loved my LASIK for the last 7 years.

Thanks for the update, Drac - let her know we've been wondering where she was, and wish her a speedy recovery! God knows I've loved my LASIK for the last 7 years.

She probably won't be back on today but I will relay your wishes..

Please pass on our best wishes and desires for a speedy recovery.

Gees, I can't imagine having my eyes worked on, but I may have to do just that in the future.

Wishing her a speedy recovery! Hurry back!

Good to hear that Shads is doing OK. I'd have a hard time convincing myself to have anything done to my eyes if there were any alternative... sounds like it went fine, though.

Please pass on our best wishes and desires for a speedy recovery.

14Kempo said:
Gees, I can't imagine having my eyes worked on, but I may have to do just that in the future.Wishing her a speedy recovery! Hurry back!

Good to hear that Shads is doing OK. I'd have a hard time convincing myself to have anything done to my eyes if there were any alternative... sounds like it went fine, though.

She will be very happy at all the well wishers..

Tell her hello, we miss her and we are sending good thoughts her way for a speedy, easy recovery!

G

I {counts on fingers and toes} 'umpteenth' those good wishes. I wondered where 'Shel had gone - now I know.

You're a braver person than me Shads; even if it would do any good (which it wouldn't in my case) I don't know as I could build up the courage to have that done :hides behind sofa:.

You're a braver person than me Shads; even if it would do any good (which it wouldn't in my case) I don't know as I could build up the courage to have that done :hides behind sofa:.

She's braver than both of us Mate..( hides under bed)

Back