Portable training equipment concept that lets you train anywhere. Easily sets up on any trees and poles, and also carries all your training gear.

impaktraining

White Belt
Reaction score

What do you guys think of this portable striking pad? Can be carried like a backpack with 12L expandable compartment for carrying essential training gear, and has 3 fastening straps that can easily and securely strap to most tree/poles, this bag is designed to let martial arts enthusiasts take their training anywhere they go. It also has arm loops on the back panel and can be held like a kicking shield for partnered training. Ideal for those who want to train but don't have space at home and can't always access a gym.

Well, damn. Can you at least make a few posts - including, but definitely not limited to, introducing yourself before trying to sell things?

Last edited:
I like it. In my old TKD dojang, there was a pole in the middle that my Master absolutely hated, because it was always in the way. This way, he could have used it instead of despising it.

I also think the idea is expandable, such as for attachable paddle targets or board holders.

Well, damn. Can you at least make a few posts - including, but definitely not limited to, introducing yourself before trying to sell things?
Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I am a martial arts/combat sports enthusiast who had this idea during the pandemic shutdowns, where I wanted to buy something like this but couldn't find anything on the market. I lived in an apartment and had no space for a home gym setup, and wanted something I could really hit hard to train with. It took a while to get my butt in gear to actually work on designing and making this, but now my goal is to create a durable, versatile, and high quality training tool for anyone who wants to train martial arts but can't set up a home gym, afford gym fees, or simply want a different way to train. Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I like it. In my old TKD dojang, there was a pole in the middle that my Master absolutely hated, because it was always in the way. This way, he could have used it instead of despising it.

I also think the idea is expandable, such as for attachable paddle targets or board holders.
Yes, this can essentially turn any pole, pillar, tree into something you can train with. Interesting idea about attachable add-ons, if the bag gets traction I'll definitely play around with those suggestions! Thanks for the input!

Latest Discussions

Back