Next life

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Next life.

I want to live my next life backwards!

You start out dead and get that out of the way right off the bat.

Then you wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day.

When you get kicked out of the home for being too healthy.

You spend several years enjoying your retirement and collecting benefit checks.

Then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.

You work 40 years or so, getting younger every day until pretty
soon you're too young to work.

So you go to high school: play sports, date, drink, and party.

As you get even younger, you become a kid again.

You go to elementary school, you play, and have no responsibilities.

In a few years you become a baby and everyone runs themselves
ragged keeping you happy.

You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury spa-like conditions: central heating, room service on tap.

Until finally . . .. . . You finish off as an orgasm.

One drawback, those 40 years of work... Yeah, you'd get paid less and less each year :D

One drawback, those 40 years of work... Yeah, you'd get paid less and less each year :D

But going by the history of inflation, each dollar you earned would be worth more with each succeeding year, so... :wink1:

I would love to do it this way, because the older I get the more I hurt

I would love to do it this way, because the older I get the more I hurt
Tell me about it. I went out caving last weekend with a group of 20 somethings... made me wonder why I was lagging behind them... then I remembered... I'm 46 friggin years old. I was reminded early this morning too when I TRIED to get up outta bed. Sheesh.

But finishing off as an orgasm? Well... maybe it's better to finish off as the twinkle in m'dad's eye.

Either way there'll be a day when you start and a day when you stop having sex because the equipment stops working.

But you would get closer and closer to College and all the Co-eds. :D I am sure that would keep most of the males going or I mean working. ;)

Back