MT Mentor

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not that I wish to become one, but how does a member become a MT Mentor?

Usually they send you a pm with a dire threat of busted kneecaps if you decline.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Then for some reason you automatically become a butler for the other mentors. But the whips are applied lovingly.

Usually they send you a pm with a dire threat of busted kneecaps if you decline.

In that case, i don't have to worry because I don't think I will be getting any pm to become a mentor anytime soon. :)

Members with long term positive contributions, low generation of headache are the preference, with supporting members the usual choice due to helping support the site. Non-SM's are sometimes approached though as the financial support is a plus, but not a hard requirement. Mentors are our first 'go-to' group when considering folks as moderators.

I apply Euler's Formula to show the deep relationship between Membership and Mentorship and pass the results on to Bob Hubbard and staff. ;)

330px-Euler's_Formula_c.png

Carol, you might be oversimplifying things too much.

:drinky: Membership .. Mentor .. :cheers: .. sometimes mods .. greet noobs .. :whip: .. site knowledge .. 'puter savvy .. :drinkbeer.. be nice .. BRING VODKA!! :drink2tha

I apply Euler's Formula to show the deep relationship between Membership and Mentorship and pass the results on to Bob Hubbard and staff. ;)

330px-Euler's_Formula_c.png

It was my mathematics there would be no understanding ....

You have to send in 5 box tops from your martialtalk Puffs breakfast cereal. With 10, you get a Secret Decoder Ring.

The judge told me it was this or thirty days in the hole.

[video=youtube_share;ZyKN8OzzO8s]http://youtu.be/ZyKN8OzzO8s[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
When Bob comes to your door dressed like Morpheus, take the blue pill! :)

I took both and jumped to the Moderator Matrix for a while - but that was more reality than I could handle so I had Bob put me back in to the Mentor Pods :lol:

Back