Mila Kunis, supporting our troops, hooray...

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mila Kunis was invited to an actual Military Ball and she is going to go. Way to go Mila. It is not often that I support the antics of hollywood types but she deserves a lot of credit. Here is the story.

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/hollywoodland/2011/07/11/you-need-to-do-it-for-your-country-mila-kunis-to-accompany-marine-to-ball/

F
rom the article:

Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, last week set up a YouTube page and posted a video asking the “Friends With Benefits” star to accompany him to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18th in Greenville, North Carolina. …

After questioning her publicist if she knew about the invitation, the clearly flattered 27-year-oldactress agreed.
“I’ll go, I’ll do it for you,” she said, turning to [Justin] Timberlake. “Are you going to come?”
“They don’t want me! They want you,” Timberlake responded. “You need to do it for your country.”
Kunis nodded.
“I’ll do it,” she confirmed.

As an aside, The weatherman terrorist group, whose member Bill Ayers is a friend of President Barak Obama and helped launch Obama's political career, was disbanded when the bomb they were building to detonate at a military ball blew up their town house. Bill Ayers is still unrepentent and wish he had done more. Keep this in mind for 2012.

Ah, right...

Timberlake kinda egged her on to accept, then he was invited, too!

:)

yep.

I found it funny though, she got her date first, but he made the headlines sooner. :lol:

His ball was first so it made the news first. The ball he went to was on the 12th I believe. Hers was just this weekend.

Oh sure. Leave it to ballen to give us FACTS and kill our ability to argue about the topic for 48 pages without ever fact-checking. You punk! This could have Ben EPIC!

OPPPS Sorry disregard my last post i was high on crack. Carry on with the fighting or wait maybe i was in Fla getting a butt implant

Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back