James Toney vs. Georges St-Pierre

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had no idea James Toney even had a MMA career, although looking it up career seems a bit strong of a word for it.

yeah, this is no contest. GSP all the way. Only knock ever about GSP is that he gets into his own head. But that didn't keep him from rising to the top of the game.

Come on really? Why is James toney even in this...his Mma "career" is a joke it was a quick payday for him and the ufc is disgraceful for even doing it. The guys coach was a army combat tactics instructor for god sake he obviously wasnt even taking it seriously. Then he was meant to fight shamrock which thank god that never happened but if toney gets even 1 vote on this there's something wrong there

For 500thou just for several seconds performance and no to little damage it is a win for toney.
As for the matchup, of course gsp all the way.

Sent from my BV8000Pro using Tapatalk

Come on really? Why is James toney even in this...his Mma "career" is a joke it was a quick payday for him and the ufc is disgraceful for even doing it. The guys coach was a army combat tactics instructor for god sake he obviously wasnt even taking it seriously. Then he was meant to fight shamrock which thank god that never happened but if toney gets even 1 vote on this there's something wrong there
Currently 5-4 toney

I think you are seeing the headhunter effect on this poll.

It was I think 4-0 when he commented, now its 5-4...something tells me it's related

That's just nuts. I even know some guys who trained James Tony.....and that is just fricken' nuts.

I'm going to call it here, at 7-6 GSP. Mainly cause I don't want Toney to win :D

Back