Is Common Sense Dead?

Is Common Sense Dead?

• Absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt! Dead, dead, dead.

• Not at all! Just look at all the great legislation coming out of Washington!

• What's "Common Sense?" Is that like a diosaur or something?

• What?...Huh? ..Man, I'm not even supposed to be here today.

Results are only viewable after voting.

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thoughts? Please keep it light-hearted since this is the "Humor" section.

Attachments

• $common sense2.JPG
    $common sense2.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 358
Common Sense in the current Federal, State and Local governments are long gone.
I feel people are more concerned now days with deploying political correctness rather then common sense. People really disgust me, I can't leave the house anymore without seeing glaring examples of people not using a lick of common sense.

In this era, the term 'common sense' is an oxymoron.....

< Hint: An oxymoron is an imbecile that doesn't get enough air >

I think it is lacking. I don't remember seeing every T.V. commercial with warnings not to try at home or other disclaimers. I think they started that for generation X or Y or whatever we are on now.

I wonder if man's stupidity will be his doom or ego or even his greed.

Not only is common sense dead, those who continue to encourage it's use are derided.

I think it is lacking. I don't remember seeing every T.V. commercial with warnings not to try at home or other disclaimers. I think they started that for generation X or Y or whatever we are on now.

I wonder if man's stupidity will be his doom or ego or even his greed.

Yeah...I remember reading about Superman pajamas having a disclaimer that says, "Cape does not enable you to fly"

Yeah...I remember reading about Superman pajamas having a disclaimer that says, "Cape does not enable you to fly"

I really need to apply more common sense and stop drinking coffee when I read internet areas like the Comedy Cafe...

Retail management has taught me that yes people with common since are an endangered species that are facing extinction at a rapid pace.

Back