Hiatus from WNY

squab73

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys. I just joined after reading these boards as a guest for I while. I have no acutal martial arts training as of now, but have spent a few weekends with the NYANG where I picked up a few hand to hand/house to house 'moves'. I am current looking into Karv Maga and plan on joining by the end of Febuary once things begin to settle down here from the holidays. I'm also super intrested CQC/CQB training, and am trying to find a 'dojo' (if that) near the Southtowns of Buffalo NY.

Anyways, see you around!

Hey guys. I just joined after reading these boards as a guest for I while. I have no acutal martial arts training as of now, but have spent a few weekends with the NYANG where I picked up a few hand to hand/house to house 'moves'. I am current looking into Karv Maga and plan on joining by the end of Febuary once things begin to settle down here from the holidays. I'm also super intrested CQC/CQB training, and am trying to find a 'dojo' (if that) near the Southtowns of Buffalo NY.

Anyways, see you around!

Welcome aboard, you have picked a great place to hang out at.

I grew up off of French Rd, and went to W.S.W. Sr. H.S. with Mr. Hartman, the arnis instructor. But that was long ago!

Latest Discussions

Back