Hey Drac, you going to be homeless soon?

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey Drac!...looks like your home is up for sale! While you might be homeless, looks like you will have some cash on the hip!

No price was announced, though Gardner predicted the castle would sell for more than $135 million. He added that Habsburg will only sell it to a buyer "who will treat the property and its history with appropriate respect."

OK, so maybe its more of a vacation home ;)
The Bran Castle, perched on a cliff near Brasov in mountainous central Romania, is a top tourist attraction because of its ties to Prince Vlad the Impaler, the warlord whose cruelty inspired Bram Stoker's 1897 novel, "Dracula."

Legend has it that Vlad, who earned his nickname because of the way he tortured his enemies, spent one night in the 1400s at the castle.

Bran Castle was built in the 14th century to serve as a fortress to protect against the invading Ottoman Turks. The royal family moved into the castle in the 1920s, living there until the communist regime confiscated it from Princess Ileana in 1948.

WHAT!!! :xtrmshock

Habsburg will only sell it to a buyer "who will treat the property and its history with appropriate respect."

DAMN!!! And I was SOOOOOO much going to buy it to use as the fortress/temple/training academy of Xuefu. :mst:

I would have even let Drac stay iin the tower... for a modest rent of course

Naw..The place was old and drafty and getting help was next to impossible so on the market it went..Moving to Las Vegas, a city that never sleep..A vampire paradise..

Not to mention that every new generation of Van Helsings kept trying to knock down your door ... sheesh how's a guy supposed to get any sleep around here?

Vegas is a good choice... but watch out for Kolchak, seems he don't like vampires either.

I've always kept an eye out for odd places that become available. One of these days, when I find a pot of gold or two, I'll just have to go buy me a castle, island estate or missile silo LOL

Not to mention that every new generation of Van Helsings kept trying to knock down your door ... sheesh how's a guy supposed to get any sleep around here?

Vegas is a good choice... but watch out for Kolchak, seems he don't like vampires either.

Yeah, he's a real pain..But the wanna be he destroyed was a run-of-the-mill-vampire and NOT the Prince of Darkness...

I've always kept an eye out for odd places that become available. One of these days, when I find a pot of gold or two, I'll just have to go buy me a castle, island estate or missile silo LOL

You aint alone brother..I ever hit the Lotto I'd like an old castle, or an old lighthouse..They have homes here from the 1700 and 1800, that would do quite nicely...

WHAT!!! :xtrmshock

DAMN!!! And I was SOOOOOO much going to buy it to use as the fortress/temple/training academy of Xuefu. :mst:

I would have even let Drac stay iin the tower... for a modest rent of course

I was hoping to turn it into a hot bed for FMA as well. ;) :D Maybe I could rent a room or two if you out bid me :)

Yeah, he's a real pain..But the wanna be he destroyed was a run-of-the-mill-vampire and NOT the Prince of Darkness...
True, Janos Skorzeny may have been just a plain ole' vampire but he was good enough to scare me when I was a kid in '72. Read the book, it was obviously better... more detailed... -vampfeed- :D

Naw..The place was old and drafty and getting help was next to impossible so on the market it went..Moving to Las Vegas, a city that never sleep..A vampire paradise..

There you go Drac.... Vegas the city that never sleeps. Absolutely a great place for a vampire.
icon6.gif

[GHASTLYORGANMUSIC] For a Dark Lord.... home is wherever Darkness falls![/GHASTLYORGANMUSIC]

True, Janos Skorzeny may have been just a plain ole' vampire but he was good enough to scare me when I was a kid in '72. Read the book, it was obviously better... more detailed... -vampfeed- :D

I LOVED The Night Stalker,even found the VHS on ebay..One of the first movies that really displayed the true power of the undead..

Latest Discussions

Back