Hello

j.nguyen

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey there! I, of course, am new to the forums. Just thought I'd drop in here and introduce myself a bit. My name is Justin and I live in San Jose, Ca.

I'm currently studying Shotokan Karate. In the fall I'm moving to Irvine,Ca for school. My main motivation for registering for the site is to glean as much knowledge as I can so I can choose what I think the best martial arts are, and then study them. Or at least to look at my options that I may or may not have down in Irvine.

Ok guess that's it for now.

Welcome and happy posting, you may want to start a thread in the area's that are interest to you and get the advice from the people that are taking the actual arts you are looking at.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Mike

Welcome to the site. Sometimes the search for the perfect art for you is almost as much fun as the art itself.

Greetings and Welcome to MT...........

Greetings Justin,

Welcome to MT. Good luck on your hunt for a MA. UCI also has a few martial art clubs you might want to join.

Cheers.

wow thanks guys for a very warm welcome! Now finding out about dojo's and credibility of instructors... would I search/post in the general forum of the martial art? or in the students/instructor area?

Welcome to MT Justin :wavey:

wow thanks guys for a very warm welcome! Now finding out about dojo's and credibility of instructors... would I search/post in the general forum of the martial art? or in the students/instructor area?
Welcome, Justin! :) I would just post in the General MA section, under 'Beginners', tell your story and see what people say. Lots of knowledgeable people here, and I haven't seen one yet who didn't want to help a fellow MAist. I personally even have some ideas for the Orange Co. area when you're ready.

Latest Discussions

Back