Hello everyone.

haikufive

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi!
My name is Scott Plyler, and I currently reside in Baltimore, Maryland where I've been training for almost three years with the Jinenkan Baltimore dojo. Before my training within the Jinenkan I trained for about six years in Shorin-ryu karate, Kobayashi-ryu branch. I practiced for a short while at a Shinkendo dojo in Atlanta as well.
I work for an airline as a flight attendant, so I have the unique opportunity to train with a large number of various people all over the country on my overnights. One of the best parts of my job is seeing my friends all over the United States and getting thrown around by them, then going to work the next day stiff and sore from training!
Well, that's about it from me for now. Feel free to email/PM with any questions or comments. I look forward to some good discussions! Take care everyone. Safe training!
Scott Plyler

Welcome to Martial Talk! Already enjoyed your posts over in the jinenkan training methods thread. Glad to have you here. This is a great bunch of people and there is loads of knowledge here that is very willingly shared. Hope to read more from you.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Mike

Greetings and Welcome to MT..My first discipline was Shorin-Ryu, I loved it..

Back